This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Max pro M2 Fucked up! (EMMC Dead Issue -EDI)

Pabel
Star III
this is the last time I am saying to whoever watching,
"No recovery" method is working, stop saying ur fucking recovery method volume down + power key things, its not working, fucking not working ........ 🤬😡😡🤬
tell something new man, fucking so frustrated.....lockdown time, without phone.................
This is my last Asus product, fucking not gonna purchase any Asus product ever again in my whole life!
Even, I will make sure my family, relatives, neighbourhood peoples dont buy asus products ever again!
go fuck yourself!
32 REPLIES 32

pkmishra
Star I
No product of Asus is reliable, everyone has seen it with Asus Max Pro 2. MI, realme, oppo, vivo, market is popular. But due to the cheapness of Asus, no one takes his phone. All the company offers customized software like Call Recording, Memory Cleaner, Optimization offers many features, but Asus offers a phone with poor and flawed software that has neither good camera nor call audio, even a file manager which has taken away. I Have to no buy any electronic item of this product again. This company also did not provide basic software in 13000 phones. Asus cannot rely on any electronic product. I will oppose every product everywhere. If Asus did not do the basic software update then file manager app, video audio player, phone optimization and cache cleaner, gallery app. Asus will be opposed on Twitter and all social sites.

atk
Star II
pkmishra

No product of Asus is reliable, everyone has seen it with Asus Max Pro 2. MI, realme, oppo, vivo, market is popular. But due to the cheapness of Asus, no one takes his phone. All the company offers customized software like Call Recording, Memory Cleaner, Optimization offers many features, but Asus offers a phone with poor and flawed software that has neither good camera nor call audio, even a file manager which has taken away. I Have to no buy any electronic item of this product again. This company also did not provide basic software in 13000 phones. Asus cannot rely on any electronic product. I will oppose every product everywhere. If Asus did not do the basic software update then file manager app, video audio player, phone optimization and cache cleaner, gallery app. Asus will be opposed on Twitter and all social sites.

View post
i wont say their products are bad but their software department is dong very bad

athifjeffdx
Star II
arpand06

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/80458#Comment_80458

That's why we should teach them a lesson by avoid purchasing their products.

View post
We should ideally sue them. Since our phones have been rendered unusable it has resulted in a lot of stress, financial loss and what not. You need a smartphone for everything today. And even knowing this Asus is not even ready to address that they have an issue. Absolutely terrible.

athifjeffdx
Star II
Nilesh13

I think we should start a petition against this. Maybe if we could get maximum support, the company would get to know about it.

View post
Will support that initiative bro. Need to teach asus a lesson.

Deannnnn
Rising Star I
Bro, did you bought the phone in India too?