This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Max pro M2 Fucked up! (EMMC Dead Issue -EDI)

Pabel
Star III
this is the last time I am saying to whoever watching,
"No recovery" method is working, stop saying ur fucking recovery method volume down + power key things, its not working, fucking not working ........ 🤬😡😡🤬
tell something new man, fucking so frustrated.....lockdown time, without phone.................
This is my last Asus product, fucking not gonna purchase any Asus product ever again in my whole life!
Even, I will make sure my family, relatives, neighbourhood peoples dont buy asus products ever again!
go fuck yourself!
32 REPLIES 32

atk
Star II
yeah am also having same problem dead emmc .my device became dead at the begining of the lockdown so for 2 months no phone really fucked up

Pabel
Star III
atk

yeah am also having same problem dead emmc .my device became dead at the begining of the lockdown so for 2 months no phone really fucked up

View post
sad bro! 😓mine too gone, lost almost 35 Gb of data, didn't have single back up! Asus did very bad thing, lost trust on them! They are not taking responsibility either, damnn! what a lame brand, full of shit peoples!!

atk
Star II
shahidul.pabel

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/84766#Comment_84766

sad bro! 😓mine too gone, lost almost 35 Gb of data, didn't have single back up! Asus did very bad thing, lost trust on them! They are not taking responsibility either, damnn! what a lame brand, full of shit peoples!!

View post
when i reached service centre they said whole motherboard is gone so u should change the phone it is the best option oterwise it wll cost half the price of the phone , so i gave to another private shop so he said the emmc has become dead so u should change emmc .but emmc is not available it should come from another state he said but he is not able to get the emmc for max pro m2 since sellers are not taking the phone call.Is there any way to buy emmc .

Nilesh13
Star III
I think we should start a petition against this. Maybe if we could get maximum support, the company would get to know about it.

Pabel
Star III
atk

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/84784#Comment_84784

when i reached service centre they said whole motherboard is gone so u should change the phone it is the best option oterwise it wll cost half the price of the phone , so i gave to another private shop so he said the emmc has become dead so u should change emmc .but emmc is not available it should come from another state he said but he is not able to get the emmc for max pro m2 since sellers are not taking the phone call.Is there any way to buy emmc .

View post
Emmc not dead bro, its partition got blocked. it just need to reprogram again! I saw on youtube, you should search on youtube, "max pro m2 deadboot repair", first video is the solution, an Indian technician did it, you should contact with him if you are from India.
captursassdde-png.png