Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus max pro m1 android 10 beta RAW capture

nopitt7
Star I
Camera have RAW feature,but.....
screenshot-20200925-154318.png
Why i can't capture RAW image from stock camera asus zenfone max pro m1? Version android 10 beta 432 firmware.

This is bugs?
16 REPLIES 16

arpand06
Star III
The camera saves .raw files that can not be read by Lightroom, Capture One etc. What kind of raw files are these? Was anyone able to work with the raw files?

rumputliar30
Star III
arpand06

The camera saves .raw files that can not be read by Lightroom, Capture One etc. What kind of raw files are these? Was anyone able to work with the raw files?

View post
I dont know. I try use lightroom to capture RAW photos,but not working,my phone freeze and hang up. I only capture RAW from google cam.

rumputliar30
Star III
Christine_ASUS

Hi nopitt7

Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.

1. My camera settings of ZB602KL (ZenFone Max Pro M1) in Android 10 beta 4 V432 does not look the same as your settings, can you provide me your access of the screenshot for further checking?

👇 my screenshot of Camera>Settings

screenshot-20200930-173614.png

2. Your current firmware version

Settings>System>About Phone>Build Number

If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still persist?

3. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update? Can you use the function in Android 9?

View post
I use new version build system. Android 10 beta 432. I cant capture RAW image from stock camera. I try use third party to caputre RAW image,still not work.capture RAW from third apps make my phone hang.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi rumputliar30
Thank you for your reply. The issue is now under investigation. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

nidhin3
Zen Master I
rumputliar30

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/122926#Comment_122926

I dont know. I try use lightroom to capture RAW photos,but not working,my phone freeze and hang up. I only capture RAW from google cam.

View post
You mean DNG format right ? In my case I'm able to capture DNG format images from Lightroom. Doesn't make my device hang.
Not able to edit RAW files captured via stock camera app. Only able to edit RAW images captured via Gcam.