Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus max pro m1 android 10 beta RAW capture

nopitt7
Star I
Camera have RAW feature,but.....
screenshot-20200925-154318.png
Why i can't capture RAW image from stock camera asus zenfone max pro m1? Version android 10 beta 432 firmware.

This is bugs?
16 REPLIES 16

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi nopitt7
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. My camera settings of ZB602KL (ZenFone Max Pro M1) in Android 10 beta 4 V432 does not look the same as your settings, can you provide me your access of the screenshot for further checking?
👇️ my screenshot of Camera>Settings
2. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Build Number
If you try to update to the latest version, does the issue still persist?
3. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update? Can you use the function in Android 9?

rumputliar30
Star III
Christine_ASUS

Hi nopitt7

Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.

1. My camera settings of ZB602KL (ZenFone Max Pro M1) in Android 10 beta 4 V432 does not look the same as your settings, can you provide me your access of the screenshot for further checking?

👇 my screenshot of Camera>Settings

screenshot-20200930-173614.png

3. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update? Can you use the function in Android 9?

View post
I have same problem.I use stock camera from android 10 beta 432. I am open Advance feature from camera developer option.you can tap 5x version info in your camera setting.and advance option will show you RAW setting. But you can't capture RAW image.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi nopitt7 & rumputliar30
Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?
2. Can you use the function in Android 9 or any firmware version before?

Meanwhile, I will forward the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
rumputliar30

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/120366#Comment_120366

I have same problem.I use stock camera from android 10 beta 432. I am open Advance feature from camera developer option.you can tap 5x version info in your camera setting.and advance option will show you RAW setting. But you can't capture RAW image.

View post
Christine_ASUS

Hi nopitt7

👇 my screenshot of Camera>Settings

screenshot-20200930-173614.png

View post
nopitt7

Camera have RAW feature,but.....

screenshot-20200925-154318.png

Why i can't capture RAW image from stock camera asus zenfone max pro m1? Version android 10 beta 432 firmware.

This is bugs?

Asus max pro m1 android 10 beta RAW capture
Hey i unlocked the dev options of camera settings, enabled raw and captured photo. Browsed to dcim/camera/raw and found .raw file of the corresponding photo.
So raw capture works for me on stockcam and gcam too.
The image doesn't show up in gallery but is found in raw folder .