This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 update

Sathu
Star I
When will Asus Zenfone max pro m2 will get Android 10 update?The phone has many bugs and poor performance.Not to the expected level. All the phones launched with Max pro m2 has got Android 10 update. Still this phone hasn't received?
20 REPLIES 20

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Sathu

When will Asus Zenfone max pro m2 will get Android 10 update?The phone has many bugs and poor performance.Not to the expected level. All the phones launched with Max pro m2 has got Android 10 update. Still this phone hasn't received?

Android 10 update
They are still busy in search of "incredible"...

sp507771
Star I
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27981/android-10-update

They are still busy in search of "incredible"...

View post
😂🤣😂👍

mirfazal01
Star I
47OR667S73CC.png
Ausu is becoming hope less day by day because it doesn't care about it's products and Customer's. I use to be tell everyone to purchase Asus products but now I would Rader say go to any other brand instead of Asus Zenfone or its products.

First of all Asus is completely incompetent with the updation matter since it has been more than 4 months for the beta version of Android 10 for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 and still it's building on it and more importantly most of other companies didn't go for beta version whereas directly published stable one and that's called as "consistently" in work. I really wish I could travel back in time and buy another phone but I cannot now Asus has promised for mid May let's see what it is capable off and this is the last chance for the companies trusts. Neither would I ever go with Asus laptops ever and ever in my lifetime.