Hardididin
Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
APP Name:
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 9 (Pie)
Frequency of Occurrence: 10
Rooted: No

Hi, Zenfone Max Pro 2 issue after updating to Pie (Andriod 9):- 1. Mobile Data issue - fix via phone call to service provider. 2. Calling automatically set to Loud speaker, even though loud speaker not highlighted. To switch 'off'- you need to 'tap' loud speaker. but it will not switch 'on' loud speaker again, after you tapping loud speaker. person that you call, can't hear you clearly. Only happend if I make a call. receiving call - No issue. Anyone facing the same problem ..?
3 REPLIES 3

rynn_chew
Star I
Hi Hardididin, May I know which mobile service provider you're using?

almizan143
Star I
i'm having this problem where my max pro m2 is not connecting to internet when on mobile data after pie update, google and other app says im not on internet, the mobile data network bar is full, but still cannot connect, how did the service provider solve this for you? i've tried resetting network and other troubleshooting but nothing works...

rynn_chew
Star I
almizan143 posted on 2019/6/16 01:06 i'm having this problem where my max pro m2 is not connecting to internet when on mobile data after ...
Hi, can you try go setting > Network & Internet > Mobile Network > Advanced > Access Point Names > Click "Your telco" Internet > MVNO type > Select "IMSI"