Gallery App Need Updates

Dzaky
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Live L2 ZA550KL
Firmware Version: WW_Phone-15.07.2007.57
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Gallery version 2.7.0.394_190617
Please make an update for the gallery app. Every time I open the album gallery can be sorted by name A-Z. When I open an album in the album I also set the file name in order, but when I leave, all the settings in the album return to the original and it is very annoying. So I have to rearrange every time I open an album. "One more problem", sometimes when playing video and I paused then play it again the video image stuck but audio is playing.

8 REPLIES 8

Dzaky
Rising Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi Dzaky

album gallery order setting>

I have forwarded the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

the video image stuck but audio is playing>

Are you able to capture the issue and collect the logs+ the video for me? I may need the backstage data for further checking. If you are willing to try, I will send you the guide of collecting the logs.

View post

I have researched about this video playback issue. Here are the test results that I did by opening various types of videos.
screenshot-28102-29.png

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Dzaky
Thank you for your reply. One more thing. The apk version that ASUS official website provided is AsusGallery_2.7.0.387, yet your version is AsusGallery_2.7.0.394. Can you provide me your download link?

Dzaky
Rising Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi Dzaky

Thank you for your reply. One more thing. The apk version that ASUS official website provided is AsusGallery_2.7.0.387, yet your version is AsusGallery_2.7.0.394. Can you provide me your download link?

View post
Actually It's downloaded from Play store and I can't Upgrade it or Downgrade it. Here the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asus.gallery 

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Dzaky
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your valuable advice will be included in future design and optimization considerations. Thank you.