This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 Photo thread!

Mattias_ASUS
Zenfone 9 is here and as many of you probably have seen, we got some pretty impressive cameras this time around!
So I propose a thread with some of our best pictures, the pics I will upload are taken by normal average people and without any enhancements.
p-20220801-122636.jpg
The picture above was taken with the camera's Light trail mode by a waterfall.
120 REPLIES 120

fakeco14
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/231530#Comment_231530

Misleading at best, the ultrawide on the 5Z was cheap china lens, the one on the zf9 is a sony imx 363, its a good quality lens. Also your problem doesnt seem that widespread, at least I havent seen anyone who has the same issue as you. Send to repair.

I'm still mind boogled that the oversharpening hasnt been fixed yet.

View post
That's what if been saying. The ZF9 has good camera modules, maybe not top tier but still pretty great.
It's the software holding it back still. That makes it all the more frustrating and I assume this should be fixable. It would make the phone so much more appealing… missed opportunity. At least thus far.

jackhate
Star I
has anyone ever received an answer from asus to that?

CuraeL
Star III
Android 13 beta seems to have made a difference in picture post processing. Still sharpened, but not so much as before. A little more saturated than GCam but.. I think it's better now- (amost acceptable quality) I will have to test a little more.

Gabrieltg
Rising Star I
CuraeL

Android 13 beta seems to have made a difference in picture post processing. Still sharpened, but not so much as before. A little more saturated than GCam but.. I think it's better now- (amost acceptable quality) I will have to test a little more.

View post
Yes, but if you zoom in on the photo, it looks a bit blurry. Lack of definition. It only gets better when it's on the street in full light.
I still think the Z8 took better photos especially before the updates.

txdu77
Star III
pxl-20221017-062710696.jpg
With Gcam HDR
p-20221017-062703.jpg
With Asus native cam HDR

I can't understand why Asus app is so unrealistic just to capture this seat back of picture.... I really swear that Asus is fixing it ☹️