This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZENFONE 9 CAMERA AUTO FOCUS DOESN'T WORK

Saktuna
Star II

my zenfone 9 camera does not auto focus after 40cm . because of that i can not take the landscape picture. mypictures are allways flu. All camera mode is like that..

Saktuna_0-1676809274106.png

Saktuna_1-1676809488070.png

Saktuna_2-1676809532822.png

6 REPLIES 6

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @Saktuna,

This sound like a hardware issue. However, did this issue appear suddenly or have you been experiencing it since you first bought the phone?

yes I think it looks like a hardware issue. it sudennley appeared. i will contact with retail saler.. thank you

Mtlake
Star II

My phone is having the same issue:

Mtlake_0-1681156026860.jpeg

Mtlake_1-1681156478751.jpeg

The selfie camera is super sharp and focused.  Up close pictures with the main camera are focused, but you can see it gets blurry as the distance increases to the flatscreen on the wall. 

Mtlake_2-1681156776824.jpeg

I'm not using any options, the blurring is happening without choice.  It happens 100% of the time, it isn't rooted.  I bought the phone online in the US and now living and working abroad, I can't easily return the phone to the retailer if it's a hardware issue. I don't think there are any ASUS retailers anywhere near my side of the world.  Any other solutions?

My camera was replaced by the service. they were told  it was a mechanical fault.