17hdevlin
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
1. Zenfone9
2. Android 12, October security patch
3. Unrooted
4. Frequent
Bluetooth constantly disconnects and reconnects when not in active use. I recorded my Bluetooth logs while experiencing this issue, is there a place I can submit them?
4 REPLIES 4

17hdevlin
Star I
https://drive.google.com/file/d/101e5pLbfKndIfwntl-dnUBIgN4xOqT2A/view?usp=drivesdk
Here is the Bluetooth log file. Can anyone help with this issue? Bluetooth is completely unusable as it stands.

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @17hdevlin, Can you please share your FW version?

mattertater
Star I
I've been having the same issue- when not actively playing audio, both pairs of my bluetooth headphones disconnect and reconnect a few seconds later. This didn't happen with my old Android phone when using these headphones. My Bluetooth firmware version is BTFW.HSP.2.1.0-00386-PATCHZ-1. Bluetooth scanning is off.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.