cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 Battery Drain by "Others"

bLackShadow7
Star II
Hello,
I have just bought a Zenfone 9 last week and I am having bad battery life. The SOT is roughly 3 to 4 hours. I can see most of the battery is consuming by "Others".
Is it normal?
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: 32.2050.2050.34
I am really disappointed with the battery performance so far.

Thank you
screenshot-20221201-111501-settings.jpg

97 REPLIES 97

It's seems to happen mainly when bluetooth is connected

It's there anything we can do to help resolve this faster ? 

Jurigag
Star II

I have the same problem on zenfone 8, I also tested it with bluetooth off and it seems to be solving issue, at least reducing it drastically. Something up to 2x better battery life I think, please look into this ASUS or this is my last phone I bought ever from you, I think I have this issue somewhere from around when A12 was introduced in first place - because I almost always used bluetooth headphones a lot.

juliusz_lichwa
Star II

Y'all, are you using Mi Band? Today I've forget the band and left it in home. After very heavy use the battery went from 100% to 80% with 0,1% used by Others.

Jurigag
Star II

Yes, mi band 6. Didn't have a chance to test it on other phone, but it shouldn't be happening like this definitely. I think when I had only headphones connected it was also draining battery by similar amounts. I think later I will test it with bluetooth on without anything connected.

Mansi_ASUS

Hey everyone,
Are you guys still experiencing this issue? If yes, could you please share your battery usage status?