Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 and Android Auto issue

acorrob
Star II

Model Name: Asus Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: WW_32.2030.2030.26
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Android Auto 8.0.623354
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Hello! My problem is related to the connection of Android Auto with the Asus Zenfone 9. I have tried all kinds of cables, reset the terminal to factory, uninstall app, clean cache etc etc... and I can't get my car to detect the Asus Zenfone 9 with Android Auto. I have tried other phones like Samsung A32 5G, Samsung A13 and it works, Huawei P30 pro too. If that's any help, my car is a Mazda 6.

Could you help me? Can I send some kind of log?

Thank you!

15 REPLIES 15

LukeBiel
Rising Star I
I highly recommend using AA wirelessly, much better experience, connects without any issues

acorrob
Star II
LukeBiel

I highly recommend using AA wirelessly, much better experience, connects without any issues

View post
Impossible, my car does not have wireless Android car.

flolaff
Star III
acorrob
  1. Model Name: Asus Zenfone 9
  2. Firmware Version: WW_32.2030.2030.26
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Android Auto 8.0.623354

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Hello! My problem is related to the connection of Android Auto with the Asus Zenfone 9. I have tried all kinds of cables, reset the terminal to factory, uninstall app, clean cache etc etc... and I can't get my car to detect the Asus Zenfone 9 with Android Auto. I have tried other phones like Samsung A32 5G, Samsung A13 and it works, Huawei P30 pro too. If that's any help, my car is a Mazda 6.

Could you help me? Can I send some kind of log?

Thank you!

Zenfone 9 and Android Auto issue
Hi, maybe it's a stupid suggestion but you need to have Android Auto installed from the Play Store. Personally it works fine with my ZF9 just like it worked fine with my ZF8 so idk what could go wrong

acorrob
Star II

flolaff

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/64125/zenfone-9-and-android-auto-issue

Hi, maybe it's a stupid suggestion but you need to have Android Auto installed from the Play Store. Personally it works fine with my ZF9 just like it worked fine with my ZF8 so idk what could go wrong

View post
Of course, Android Auto is installed.