This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE

cyraxaz
Star II

Does Zenfone 9 has VoLTE available? I cannot find it in the settings menu. Standart call quality is so poor, people barely can hear me.

9 REPLIES 9

Great!

I speak from my own experience and I have put it in another post, that information indicates that your voice and data provider is not giving you VoLTE service (including video calls). Your catch is cropped, but the next switch is VoWifi and your carrier isn't giving it to you either. 

Tell your carrier to enable VoLTE and VoWifi. They are independent features. VoLTE has to work automatically after restarting your phone and the other one you will have to activate by code, because Zenfone 9 is probably not certified for your operator. 

Screenshot_20230703-200756_Telephony_Service~2.jpg

Uploading full screenshot. Carrier told me that everything is fine from their side, they are giving VoLTE service to all clients, I just have to enable it.

Screenshot_20230703-200805_Telephony_Service.jpg

cyraxaz
Star II

Ok, dialing *#*#3642623344#*#* made 4G option vissible in a settings menu. How to check is it actually working?

Screenshot_20230703-195943_Settings (1).jpg

Screenshot_20230703-195605_Telephony_Service (1).jpg

Great! 

You already have active VoLTE and VoWifi services. 

VoLTE will need to be activated only now or after rebooting. 

VoWiFi is more complicated, because you have to activate it by using the code *#*3642623344#*#* every time you restart your phone. 

To make it work for me, I have to press repeatedly until the icon appears. Other times disabled and active wifi. And others simply appear. I believe that the phone, despite the WiFi call preference option, determines that the VoLTE call is of better quality and selects it. But this is my conclusion. Everything else I have explained to you is funded with the Asus official technical support in my country, my operator of voice & data and the Zentalk moderators of this forum. 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.