This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE and VoWiFi doesn't work

Popica
Star III

Zenfone 9/ Android 13/  33.0804.2060.100/ Romanian operators My sims work on VoLTE and VoWiFi in another phone. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Zenfone69
Star II

1) Try dialling *#*#3642623344#*#*    It won't show anything but WiFi calling will be enabled

2) Go to settings and enable WiFi calling

View solution in original post

ulrik77
Star II

unfortunately, there is no more news than that I have discussed with the operator about who should contact the network provider. now we are changing operators, but could well fear that it will not change anything.. but time will tell.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Popica
Star III

The mobile operators shut down the 3G networks and all calls switch to 2G, until those are shut down as well. Therefore, the voice is not always clear and there are localization problems when calling the emergency services.

Zenfone69
Star II

1) Try dialling *#*#3642623344#*#*    It won't show anything but WiFi calling will be enabled

2) Go to settings and enable WiFi calling

Thank you. It partially worked, but it worked, thanks. However, the team of developers must say why after the restart VoLTE and VoWiFi disappear from the menu and don't work anymore. The code must be entered again and functions are activated.

ulrik77
Star II

Hey

I have also try to activate wifi call, dail the code, wifi call is now activatet..

But it works not.

Eny one there have the same problems? Operator says that its activatet ( work on my old Sony espira zx3) but not at Asus zenfone 9...

What to do??