This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen not responsive

NunoDesa
Star I

Hi All , I have my Zenfone since August after only 2 months the back of the phone started to turn black (I bought the blue version) did it happen to anyone? I contacted the customer service that advice me to use the cover that comes with the phone 😮
Either way this week after taking the phone out of my pocket I noticed a green line on the left side of the phone and the screen was not responsive, after some time a blue purplish bobble started from top until down crossing the screen and everyday is growing, I contacted the customer service and got the reply that the warranty does not cover the repair, even without seeing the phone physically! And they add if I want to send the phone to the repair center I need to pay 50 euros only for the phone to be checked, is this normal?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sunny1241
Star III

sorry to say that, your phone display is dead, its some how got damaged while in your pocket... i have similar experience with amoled display before... no fix for it other then replace the screen... try to contact them about how much it cost to change the display...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

sunny1241
Star III

sorry to say that, your phone display is dead, its some how got damaged while in your pocket... i have similar experience with amoled display before... no fix for it other then replace the screen... try to contact them about how much it cost to change the display...

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.