cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent apps/apps switcher issue

eldair
Star III
Hi,
Does anyone else have an issue that when opening recent apps it sometimes highlights some random app which was not the last used app? Is this a reported bug? (search in this forum is really bad and I only found reports for older zenfones)
9 REPLIES 9

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @eldair,
Can you please share your FW version?

eldair
Star III
Mansi_ASUS

Hey @eldair,

Can you please share your FW version?

View post
@Mansi_ASUS
Sure, it's 33.0804.2060.65, it was also an issue before A13 update.

Dranivil
Star III
It's funny that you read this question. I have been seeing this bug for a long time in my previous oneplus and in this zenfone 9, and I was almost sure that the reason for the origin was because it used third-party applications to simulate gestures (disabling the original Asus gestures), but reading this I deduce that It's a source problem. The really funny thing is that using the 3rd party custom gesture program, I have made a specific configuration that I don't have that problem with. I suspect it's caused by using the up and hold gesture, which sometimes recognizes something wrong.

eldair
Star III
Dranivil

It's funny that you read this question. I have been seeing this bug for a long time in my previous oneplus and in this zenfone 9, and I was almost sure that the reason for the origin was because it used third-party applications to simulate gestures (disabling the original Asus gestures), but reading this I deduce that It's a source problem. The really funny thing is that using the 3rd party custom gesture program, I have made a specific configuration that I don't have that problem with. I suspect it's caused by using the up and hold gesture, which sometimes recognizes something wrong.

View post
I am not sure that's the problem, I'm using navigation buttons and not gestures 🫤