Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People I call cannot hear me

nictu
Star I

Hello,

Zenfone 8 Android 14 build WW_34 0304.2004.145

The call quality from this phone, ever since we had it from new has been EXTREMELY PROBLEMATIC. The volume level of the person MAKING the call is extremely low, despite various attempts to address this with changing various volume controls and It has now got to the point where the voice of the caller breaks up.

We have tried various suggestions from this forum made by the numerous other people who have similar problems Nobody seems to have been given a solution.

We have turned off WiFi calling and turned off bluetooth.

I have restarted the phone.

My wife reports that, when paired with Bluetooth in her car, people she calls can hear her properly.

Help and advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

abdullah_kara
Star III

After android 14 I could not use zf 9 and Asus not solve our problem. Because of that  I had to buy other phone.  People should understand to that Asus company not responsible company anymore. my zenbook to not work normal.  Voice is not working. Zf 9  not useable. You should buy other phone mf. 

abdullah_kara
Star III

We test every way to solve that problem. But not help. This is a software problem. We have not problem when phone was Android 13. After upgrade android 14 problem start on April. And problem continues. ASUS company not help us. They don’t solve our problem. We are alone. I bought new phone.