cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network says that Zenfone9 has no 5G in India

sunnykeerthi
Star I

Hi,

I bought a zenfone9 last week in Canada and got it to India. and when looking for the 5G option, my network provider says that 5G is not supported in this phone, but in my settings I see 5G. Attaching a screenshot for reference, Please help me out on this.

Screenshot_20230111-200503_Chrome.jpg

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AmitGarde
Community Legend II

Zenfone 9 is officially not launched in india and so it will not be listed in any 5g indian network carrier support list.

FYI, As you have brought zenfone 9 from canada it should support local 5g carriers only.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmitGarde
Community Legend II

Zenfone 9 is officially not launched in india and so it will not be listed in any 5g indian network carrier support list.

FYI, As you have brought zenfone 9 from canada it should support local 5g carriers only.

Thanks!

SVB
Rising Star I

Hi @sunnykeerthi whats the current status right now after 7 months? Are you getting jio/airtel 5g now?

SVB
Rising Star I

Hi @sunnykeerthi could you please reply? One of my friend is coming from US by month end. And I will need 5g here to be used on Zenfone 9 in Mumbai. Please let me know if 5g has come in your city and if its working on your zenfone 9.

SVB
Rising Star I

My friend bought the US version C from Amazon.com and gave it to me 3 days ago. 5G didn't work on the 1st day while/after setting up the phone. But today I again changed the settings (enabled 5G options) and it started working for me flawlessly. I am on Jio by the way.

The phone and also Jio network is working fine for last 3 days. I am facing no issues with it.