Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue related with Clock Alarm on Zenfone 9

lantislexc
Star III
  • Model Name: Zenfone 9 ASUS_AI2202 DaVinci 
  • Build number: TKQ1.220807.001.33.0804.2060.142 release-keys
  • Rooted or not: No rooted 
  • Frequency of Occurrence: every reboot and occasionally.
  • APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Clock (Google LCC version 7.5)

Hi there communities, 

I have a issue with not ringing Alarm on my Zenfone 9. 

Example: Alarm set to 8:00 Monday to Friday, but nothing happened at that time. 

Keeping the Alarm on and reboot, the turned on alarm not running after the reboot. And the same happened when I forced stop the Clock application and open it. New added clock alarm seems not been effected. Seems only happened on existing alarm.

Clock application been set to not to pause when it is not in used.

It doesn't happen on my old device, even it has a custom ROM on it. So my current solution is owning a second phone for Alarm. 

Funny 🤣.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @lantislexc,
Can you please check if you have allowed Google Clock to auto-start under Settings>Battery>Auto-start Manager?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @lantislexc,
Does this issue occur while using the default Asus Clock or the Google Clock?

Hi there, I disabled the Asus clock since day 1 I got the phone. So it only happens on Google clock as far as I know.

And it doesn't just happened on the latest build, it happened occasionally when I got the phone. 

Hey @lantislexc,
Can you please check if you have allowed Google Clock to auto-start under Settings>Battery>Auto-start Manager?

Hi there, 

Previous build has been enabled all auto-start, and still does it. Currently disabled, but I will try again if it still does it. Thanks.