michalmoonlight
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone9
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi.
Is it possible to change the shape of app icons? Or even their style? It is possible in other phones. However, there are only round ones on the Zenfone9, which I don't like.
5 REPLIES 5

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @michalmoonlight, at the moment it's not really possible to change the shape or style of the icons. But thanks for the feedback. We'll forward it to the respective team.

michalmoonlight
Star II
Thank you. I would really like it if it were possible to change the shape and style of the icons, or even to install a new styles.

willjoe2442
Star III
Click on the » Home screen settings "And in the" tab Home screen grid »You will be able to choose the distribution of your screen, for example, if you select» 4 × 5 »You will have the largest possible icons, and fewer application icons displayed on the home screen of your Asus ZenFone

Hope this helps

michalmoonlight
Star II
willjoe2442

Click on the » Home screen settings "And in the" tab Home screen grid »You will be able to choose the distribution of your screen, for example, if you select» 4 × 5 »You will have the largest possible icons, and fewer application icons displayed on the home screen of your Asus ZenFone

Hope this helps

View post
Thanks for the advice, but I meant changing the shape, not the size. So that they have the shape of a square and not a circle, and even if their style can be changed.