Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Google pay again stopped working. After the latest update
========================================

28 REPLIES 28

anod
Star I
Try to select the main payment application again before each payment. This is the only way I get paid.

b_preslavski
Star III
R_jaru

Hello,

As mentioned above, I tried to add other forms of payment and it seems it is not problem with GPay, but with NFC communication - phone reacts in contact with terminal, but payment is not possible.

View post
Imagine using the NFC for door opening 🙂

daniventu
Star I
@Kris_ASUS I removed my whatsapp twin app and installed Wa business instead. NFC payments worked fine today

pendzel_1
Star II
In my case, the problem was solved - after updating the bank app, NFC works properly.

Shoki
Star III
@Mansi_ASUS

Hello.

I have tried in the beta section to report a similar issue with Google pay on the zenfone 9 but I had no luck getting any acknowledgement on it.

To explain the issue, whenever I tap to pay for something with nfc, Google pay opens in the work account (parallel account) and not on my phone account.

I have never used the parallel app for Google wallet because it is a part of the play services.

Can I get some attention with this issue so that I can help you find the reason for this happening?

I have tried to manually set the default payment app under settings, and it is currently set to the normal non-paralell app.