Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Google pay again stopped working. After the latest update
========================================

28 REPLIES 28

daniventu
Star I
@Kris_ASUS only whatsapp on my sim2. How is this related to payments?

amitgil
Star III
Seems that A13 created issues with Google Pay for many users on different phones. This was mentioned in a related OnePlus thread. Might help.
https://community.oneplus.com/thread/1159700440913805320?tid=1159700440913805320&parentCid=117593215...

pendzel_1
Star II
iamthegr1n

@pendzel_1 what zenfone model do you have? Maybe it's something on your card provider side? I'm curious as I never had problems. Currently I'm certified and I'm on version 33.5.16-21

View post
It's not possible that my card provider did something wrong. I'm using Z9, my device is certificated and running on the same version like your.

@Kris_ASUS I turned off TwinApp feature (I had it because using second Facebook acc). I'm using polish bank app instead of Google Pay, and NFC doesn't work after an upgrade to A13 (I mean in this app i see when NFC is working - the NFC icone is green, not working - blue, NFC off - gray. Maybe I have to wait for an update bank app to new version.
However i see that people have issues with paying Google Pay/Wallet method, so this might me problem with NFC after upgrading.

b_preslavski
Star III
Today found out I have the problem also after Android 13 update. Reentered the card and will see what happens.

R_jaru
Star III
Hello,
As mentioned above, I tried to add other forms of payment and it seems it is not problem with GPay, but with NFC communication - phone reacts in contact with terminal, but payment is not possible.