This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yubikey issues with my Zenfone 10?

kushapa2
Star I

I got a Zenfone 10 and trying to use my existing yubikey 5Cs, but I'm having trouble with the authentication messages getting through to app login pages on both Chrome and Firefox on the ZF. It is not popping up authentication prompts when it should be, with some apps just halting there, but some giving errors like: "Could not generate authenticator options". I have multiple keys working perfectly on all other devices for a long time now, so it does seem like there's something specific to my Zenfone going on.

Has anyone encountered any similar issues with using Yubikeys on the Zenfone?

1 REPLY 1

kushapa2
Star I

@kushapa2 wrote:

I got a Zenfone 10 and trying to use my existing yubikey 5Cs, but I'm having trouble with the authentication messages getting through to app login pages on both Chrome and Firefox on the ZF. It is not popping up authentication prompts when it should be, with some apps just halting there, but some giving errors like: "Could not generate authenticator options". I have multiple keys working perfectly on all other devices for a long time now, so it does seem like there's something specific to my Zenfone going on.

Has anyone encountered any similar issues with using Yubikeys on the Zenfone?

i got this... https://mobdro.bio/