cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good job Asus 👍🏻

Aligosla
Rising Star I

You launched your new model Zenfone 10 and you forgot Zenfone 9

More than half of July has elapsed and no sign of the update, at least with this month's security patch.

33 REPLIES 33

It would be nice to receive updates faster, but you give it too much importance and speak badly of Asus, crying.

Hasn't anyone seen that Zenfone 7 just got an update? My reading of this is that Asus will continue to update my phone as promised. 

Buy a pixel and visit the Google forums: there are also people crying with problems. 

That is the problem with fans like you that can't deal with the truth. How do you think companies improve their products? In case you don't know the answer is customer feedback! Because I pointed out that the Zenfone 9 produces low quality picture images or the Zenfone 9 should have a minimun of 3 year of securities updates I am not talking bad about Asus, I'm letting them know my experience with the Zenfone 9 or my expectations for a $750.00 phone. Also I can't be blind with the competition like the Samsun Galaxy S23, by the way I own this phone and I am about to receive the Android 14 Beta/One UI 6.0 and Where is the next Zenfone 9 update? You see! That is the reason if someone post a question about the Zenfone 9 vs S23 I have to recommend the S23 over the Zenfone 9, it's not rocket science.

tochmi
Zen Master I

You don't know if I'm an Asus fan or not. 

In order for you to have an objective view of a problem, you have to analyze a few cases first. And what you get here is people who say what we want in a partial way, without objectivity. How many have rooted the phone? How many have fallen to the ground? How many install apps of dubious origin? How many modify the system through other people's techniques? How many have immersed the phone in water or any another liquid? 

In a quick search I found forums and threads of users complaining about the S23 or the fold. Enjoy your S23 and leave any community alone and contribute something, not crying! 

Do not tell me what it is to complain about Asus when I discovered just buying my ZF9 that I could not hide the navigation bar as it did in an OP9 Pro. 

The first thing I did was raise the question and I got an answer. And I have complained directly as in these forums. Others felt the same way. And you know what? After several months, in May they added a feature that was not in their plans. 

You know what,  if I cry like you say it's bad business for Asus because customer should be smiling and enjoying Asus Phones and let me tell you Asus doesn't want to see more people crying because at the end those people will find happiness with other companies, I guess that's fine for you but not for Asus.I know you're a fan because fans do what you're doing, defending Asus everytime somebody complain or criticize the phone and you're in most of the posts advocating for Asus. You say I have to leave Asus community because I am an inconvenient truth for you an Asus Fan. If you can't take criticism you're the one that need to go or hold the pressure. Anyway I am pretty sure Asus take the critics to improve their products not like you. Sorry if i break your heart! 

Don't worry, my heart is fine and my brain even better.

I don't need to open two accounts and send kudos between my accounts... 

I'm glad you praise Asus at last!