LukeBiel
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Z9
Firmware Version: 2030
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): everywhere
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

I have a strange Internet delay when phone is on WiFi since the day one. No matter in which app (Instagram, TikTok, Chrome,...). I click a link and instead of going there, there is 1-10s (approx) delay of nothing happening, it is not even loading the content. After the delay, content loads just fine. It is happening on several WiFis, but not on mobile data. Other phones on these WiFi networks behave just fine.
It was there in the original fmw and it is still present on the 2030
Is anybody else experiencing the same?
9 REPLIES 9

martinparker28
Rising Star II
LukeBiel

I'm sorry, but this has nothing to do with the issue I'm experiencing. Please be sure to read the description carefully. I don't have problem with slow loading speeds, websites and everything loads quickly as expected. BUT sometimes (on wifi only) there is a couple of seconds delay before it even starts to load, which doesn't happen on other phones on the same wifi

View post
I to can confirm the same happens to me, in order to get it to load I have to go back and start again and usually it then loads.

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @LukeBiel, have you installed the latest FW update? Is the issue still prevalent?

LukeBiel
Rising Star I
Mansi_ASUS

Hey @LukeBiel, have you installed the latest FW update? Is the issue still prevalent?

View post
I haven't noticed it so far

martinparker28
Rising Star II
Mansi_ASUS

View post
I'm running the latest firmware and I still get the issue.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.