This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUG Photos Camera WW-33.0804.2060.73

leandro31187
Star III
every time you take the photo independently of the camera, the same, when you zoom in on the photo, it gets all pixelated + blurred.
a premium phone that takes very bad low quality pictures.

android 13  WW-33.0804.2060.73

root: NO

camera app: 9.11.6.0_221208

update camera app , fix sharp urgent

4 REPLIES 4

Mansi_ASUS

Hello!
Could you please send me a screenshot of the settings you are using?
I also noticed you are taking the pictures in a 16:9 aspect ratio, can you test taking a picture with the aspect ratio of 4:3 and see if this solves the issue?

it doesn't solve the problem either 16:9 or 4:3 or 50mp every time you take a picture it causes a sharpen or blur effect in the photos post processing before saving, I've already downgraded, reset the camera app and still this bug continues. so expensive phone in brazil PREMIUM with bad photos. I went back to android 13.
And now after going back to A13, it has high battery drain.

this is camera bug on z9, android 13 sharp comparison effect, android 13 ww33.0804.2060.88.

link youtube (41) Zenfone 9 really the best!? Camera Comparison w/Xperia 1 IV (MKBHDs Blind Test Feedback) - YouT... at 30:30.

bug Blur Camera.jpg

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.