This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry photos on Zenfone 9

Linda2
Star I

Some time during the last couple of weeks the camera has stopped focusing. After doing a quick Google search, i see that this is a common problem. I bought this phone because the camera was supposed to be good. Can anyone tell me what the problem is? Is it possible to fix it? I absolutely hate using time on solving issues like this, when the issue should not be there in the first place. I have had this phone for a couple of months. Is this a part of the phone guarantee?  

6 REPLIES 6

gabecka02
Star III

Which software version you have installed?

Should not be blurry at all, I have the newest version 2060.100 android 13 and camera works well.

I also have the newest 8.7 gcam installed, and works very well

I bought this phone in October last year. I have not installed anything other than the software installations that pops up automatically now and then. Where do i find out what software version i have? 

And what is 8,7 gcam? 

See photos i took in sunny conditions, first one was 3 weeks ago, second one was when i discovered the blurryness and third was after i reset camera to fabrication settings.

P_20230204_125807.jpg

P_20230228_142559.jpg

P_20230305_145312.jpg

blauersittich
Star I

Same issue since the last update. Its an software issue. This is part of phone guarantee

P_20230225_085841.jpg

P_20230225_085854.jpg

eborsutsky
Star I

I found when you use camera mode "pro" with start only 0.6 position you can use any zoom with focus without blurring.