This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zenfone 8 usb driver

asfmobiles
Star I

You can download the USB driver for the ASUS Zenfone 8 by visiting the ASUS support website and selecting your device model. From there, you can download and install the appropriate driver for your operating system. Alternatively, you can use third-party driver software to automatically detect and install the necessary drivers for your device. zenfone 8 usb driver

2 REPLIES 2

kasisbook
Star I

Hi there. As the title states, I am currently having trouble flashing the vendor boot partition to my Zenfone 8. ADB and fastboot were installed as per the instructions on the wiki (I'm on Windows 10). I have the most recent versions available as of today, February 28th.

I tried flashing the vendor boot partition while the phone is in fastboot, but it just says, "< waiting for device >." While in fastboot, my phone doesn't show up in the list after running the fastboot devices command. If anyone has insight as to what to do, it would be greatly appreciated.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.