This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 battery (OTHERS).

Redbone86
Star III

Hello boys and girls. I know this problem has Been here since 2022. But why asus not answered anything about that draining issue. That others IS My devices over 30% all The Time. Even i use this mobile only internet searching sometimes little YouTube. But this OTHER IS big problem?. I dont believe that IS cpu+,GPU because i dont play i dont use this phone cpu 100%. I dont do nothing on this phone which need that sd888 Even 50% of The powers. So what IS that others. And can ASUS PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THAT becuse this IS not normal. 

Last Time with 100% battery Chrome was 35% other was over 35% so that OTHER IS something what need to Be fixed. 

Here IS proof that others its Finnish MUUT so i want this problem solved?.

7 REPLIES 7

Yep today 2 Times charged phone. I just dont understand what that OTHERS IS on battery setup?. Today first over 40% then 37% second time.

Not even 5hours internet use and everything on minimal so not so Funny anymore. Cannot use Any of this phone special features because of BATTERY Life. Now i pay lot of this phone. And have to use same setup than 200€ phones. Well done.

Why Any person from asus hasnt told nothing about that "what IS that OTHERS" on battery?. Because that IS heavy draining so?. What IS that.

Hi @Redbone86 

So sorry for the huge inconvenience this is causing you. I sent you some instructions on how to submit a log in another post. Can you please help us out and send it to us? I will paste the instructions here again:

1. Open “Calculator APP”

2. Enter .19595+=

3. Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. “General cases” will work for most issues.

4. After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Try to use the screen recorder to show your issue when possible. If you can't screen record your issue, then please take a screenshot right after the issue has occurred (as a timestamp) so we know where to look in the log.

5. Navigate back to the log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE".

6. It takes several minutes for the log to generate. You can exit and do other stuff in the meantime. A silent notification will tell you once the process is done. Tap the notification and then the share button to upload the file to Google Drive and share the link with a moderator. Just make sure to change the permission first so that everyone with the link has permission to view it.

That accubattery SHOWS 41% per each hour battery discharging. That IS not normal. Also i have noticed several other things. I FULLYCHARGE this today. 

That discharge speed IS heavy when i check My other device same use. Internet with 4g and brightness 0 also with AUTOMATIC screen refreshrate. Normal IS 10-150mA this asus has always 200-1100 mA Even. So i dont know what that is because everything shutted down.