This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zen8 / radio

petraxil
Star I
Hello everyone from Greece ! I am interested buying zen8 and i have 2 questions . Will the global edition has radio receiver ? If not , i remember that i saw the south america edition will have . So if i found a way to buy the SA edition ,will i have the guaranty in my country ? (both radio /3,5mm are very important to me thats why i ask).
2 REPLIES 2

Aryan202
Community Legend I
petraxil

Hello everyone from Greece ! I am interested buying zen8 and i have 2 questions . Will the global edition has radio receiver ? If not , i remember that i saw the south america edition will have . So if i found a way to buy the SA edition ,will i have the guaranty in my country ? (both radio /3,5mm are very important to me thats why i ask).

Zen8 / radio
screenshot-20210514-212721246-281-29.jpg
Leaving EU market all others will have FM radio support

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
petraxil

Zen8 / radio
Europe version does not come with FM functionality - it has 3.5mm jack still.