Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi not working : Asus Zenfone 8

akimaizat
Star II

Screenshot_20230725-011827694.jpg

Screenshot_20230725-011923749.jpg

As you can see, Wi-Fi can't turned on same as hotspot tethering. This happened after I upgraded to Android 13. Can someone please help me 

9 REPLIES 9

CzlowiekFinn
Star I

I have the same problem after update. Please help 😅

@CzlowiekFinn 
Regarding the issue you have reported, please refer to the following FAQ to see if the situation can be resolved.
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006657/ 
If the issue persists, we kindly request you to send your phone for repair to further investigate the matter. Once you obtain the RMA number, please provide it to me so that I can notify the service center about your case. 

I have sent you a message, you can provide your contact information and RMA No through the message.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

Volodymyr_444
Star III

I had the same problem after the last update in mid-May of this year, although I got Android 13 back in February or March, and the wifi worked. It seems that Asus "scored" on Zenfone 8, he made such a conclusion after communicating with technical support in Ukraine, there they say that there are no mass appeals on this issue, they definitely do not read ZanTalk, since they asked for references to mass complaints, and the moderators in this community everyone is given a link to an instruction that does not solve the problem!

@Volodymyr_444 
Regarding the issue you have reported, please refer to the following FAQ to see if the situation can be resolved.
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006657/  
If the issue persists, we kindly request you to send your phone for repair to further investigate the matter. Once you obtain the RMA number, please provide it to me so that I can notify the service center about your case. 

I have sent you a message, you can provide your contact information and RMA No through the message.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

All the steps in the link unfortunately did not solve my problem !(