This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi no longer works (ERROR) after latest update (Android 13)

Excuse me, please help I've been unable to enable WiFi, hotspot/ thethering.

• Model: Zenfone 8
  • Firmware: 33.0210.0210.326
  • Not rooted
  • Frequency: Constant

Since updating to the latest firmware I've been unable to enable WiFi. I've tried everything short of a hard reset to regain the capability, but with no luck.

maybe should there firmware update, especially networking fiture such as sim 2 switching data, bluetooth, wifi,  etc. i think too much configuration there

thanks

#Zenfone8

9 REPLIES 9

Thanks for responding

I Appreciate for handling the Customer's problem/ issue, but this problem should be follow-up to the firmware development division at least. Or should be BOD concern...

Maybe the firmware still unstable, just fix it.

Screenshot_20240113-082247177.jpg

Hi

If the problem in the firmware. you need to discuss with your team. this affect to many your customer. find the solution. give us feedback. we all your customer. if the IC problem because of the update asus must take the responsibility. we buy the phone. some more the bootloader is lock. if we want to load firmware from other it our responsibility. You all cant just block.

Very soon, after your wifi and hotspots stop working/becomes erratic, one fine day, your mobile will stop working completely. It will be a brick and worthless. note that this is just over 2 years and a premium phone. Not expected from Asus. 

Need to check if there is a way to launch a class action suite against Asus for selling expensive phones that stop working once you run out of warranty! 

智志
Star I

私もwifiが急に使えなくなりました。

初期化以外の案内されている復旧方法を試しましたがうまく行きませんでした。

元通りwifiが使えるように戻してほしい。

リコールものなのでは?

多くの方が同じ症状なので、故障ではなく不具合なのでしょう。