This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'When Unanswered' forwarding not working properly

poke_ike3
Star III
'When Unanswered' Call Forwarding setting has the option to set the delay (in seconds) after which the call is forwarded.
It's a nice option, the problem is that when you activate it and set the preferred delay, forwarding gets activated with a delay of 0 seconds (or at least it's displayed like that). In reality, phone rings for about 2 seconds then it forwards (even if for example you set it for 25 seconds).
Only fix is to enter once more and update the timer. Double work. Don't think it should work like that.
Tested on all firmwares (including last one) on SIM 2
Hope i'm not the only one.
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
poke.ike3

'When Unanswered' Call Forwarding setting has the option to set the delay (in seconds) after which the call is forwarded.

It's a nice option, the problem is that when you activate it and set the preferred delay, forwarding gets activated with a delay of 0 seconds (or at least it's displayed like that). In reality, phone rings for about 2 seconds then it forwards (even if for example you set it for 25 seconds).

Only fix is to enter once more and update the timer. Double work. Don't think it should work like that.

Tested on all firmwares (including last one) on SIM 2

Hope i'm not the only one.

'When Unanswered' forwarding not working properly
This could be due to your phone not syncing with your operator. I tried all sorts of combinations on my Zenfone 8 and not once could I replicate your issue above

poke_ike3
Star III
For me it happens every time it seems. And i use forwarding often..
Operator is Orange on both slots. Sim 1 is a prepaid card, Sim 2 is on contract.
Forward number is not of the Sim 1. As mentioned, it saves the forward number but not the delay. So it is syncing, but not with both settings (number + delay) in one update command.
Tried with several numbers. Sadly there's no other owner in my country that i could reach to test it on the same carrier (Orange Romania).