This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE on AT_H3G

steve02
Rising Star I
What is the actual status of enabling VoLTE in Austria's "3" network (AT_H3G) for the Zenfone 8? I saw in one of the Updates on Zenfone 9 that you enabled at least VoWIFI. So i see that there is at least a little progress. So now please make it happen for the Zenfone 8 and VoLTE!
Otherwise I can't use VoLTE when I'm roaming in the USA, which means I can't use regular phone calls!
Thank you guys!
3 REPLIES 3

steve02
Rising Star I
Any news on this?

keren_ASUS
Hello @steve02
ZF8 supports VoLTE with AT_H3G VOLTE on the 31.1010.0411.122 version. However, this will be limited if you use it in a different country. Thank you!

steve02
Rising Star I
@keren_ASUS thank you for reaching out! i was on 31.1010.0411.122 in the past and now i'm on the newer update 31.1010.0411.138 and VoLTE was never and still isn't officially supported by AT_H3G. with their sim card the VoLTE (and the VoWIFI) option is disabled in the settings menu. only with this *#*#...-code i can enable it (until my next reboot).
their statement is that since it's not officially supported by them (=my home carrier) it doesn't work in other countries.