This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock(stop hiding) VoLTE/VoWifi toggles in Android12

cytrus224
Rising Star I
Hello. Since few months you disabled VoLTE/VoWifi for Orange Flex(PL). I had no issues running it by enabling it manually with a code and toggling the sim, however since android12 update it doesnt work, i even tried removing sim card itself.

Asus. please listen and enable VoLTE/VoWifi, or at least let us enable VoLTE/VoWifi ourself by not hiding the toggles anymore. Im literally tired of you not responding to my posts or topics.
6 REPLIES 6

izani
Rising Star I
Yah, should let user manually enable it, instead of hiding it. If it work then it work.
ps - I'm still waiting for VoLTE for Celcom 😐

daniel91m
Rising Star II
jakislogin2

Enter the code into dialer as usual: * #*#3642623344#*# *

Then go to Ustawienia->Sieć i internet->Połączenia->Połączenia przez Wi-Fi and shift Używaj Połączeń przez Wi-Fi on and off after a second.

That forces volte on for me.

Nevertheless, you are right there is no dedicated volte toggle. I'm quite sure there was one in A12 beta, but I can't find it anymore... It wasn't named volte though. It was something like "Nawiązuj połączenia przez internet".

View post
I have the "connection via wifi" option turned on but wificalling still does not work ... (Orange PL ---> NJU Mobile)