Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok Google Not working after latest update

bachuspl
Star I
Hi
I have updated my Zenfone 8 today to version 31.1010.0411.113
And after the update Ok Google feature stopped working.
When I go to "Hey Google and Vocie Match" settings, option for "OK Google" is disabled with comment: This feature is currently unavailable for this language
My language is English (UK), I've tried to change to English (US) but same comment.
Tried to restart the phone etc. nothing seems to help.
Anything that can be done here?
Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

Mattias_ASUS
This sounds a lot like it could be an issue on Google's part, especially since it's working on other users' devices.
For example, I've been having issues with my Google Home in the same way, which could be a Google Assistant issue.

bachuspl
Star I
I did have problems with Ok Google feature before the update. Usually after restarting the phone it wasn't working and required clearing the cache or retraining the voice model but after this update (which also meant restarting the phone) - I can't even retrain vocie model - as it has this mysterous comment 'feature not available for this language' and is inactive. I've tryied stopping the app, clearing cache etc. but nothing seems to help. And I'm sure it works find on other devices so it is cleary an issue that presents itself specifically with Asus.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.