steve02Well said, Steve. Though I don't think these bugs will ever be fixed. They've known about some of those for over a year. I'm thinking #4 could be hardware related, where the bottom mic and speaker cannot work at the same time.
@Karen_ASUS i'm surprised that u take this very insignificant bug serious while asus obviously doesn't care about MAJOR bugs, that make that phone so horrible to work with every day!
1) pocket mode is still not working! so having the phone in the pocket leads to multiple false inputs. which means the phone might be locked for a minute or calling someone or most frequently opening the emergency call options!
2) screen turns on during calls which leads again to multiple false inputs, like turning on airplane mode(!!), opening the camera and so on - all that during the call!
3) VoLTE is not working properly with AT_H3G in austria (funny that with one of the updates on the zenfone 9 you added at least VoWifi for AT_H3G!). When roaming in other countries VoLTE is not available at all which means if i visit the USA (which i do every month) i can't use regular phone calls!!
4) microphone bug when using speakerphone during calls. people don't understand me because the voice quality is soo bad!
5) very bad noise reduction/canceling during regular phone calls. it's like it doesn't exist at all. people can hear everything thats going on around me loud and clear!
those bugs are all such basic things that a phone today at this price point absolutely cannot have! but please take the bug of the new asus volume adjustment tool very seriously!! it's a vital bug and everything else works like a charm! i hope you understand my sarcasm.
and i'm sure like all the other times you will ignore me again. what a shame.