This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of theme options

Drakenabarion
Star II
Why does the Zenfone need to have such limited color and theme options? Every single competing brand has the option to select from a much broader selection of colours and can additionally select a colour by hex code for the exact shade the user would want. Pixel phones even can automatically adjust the colour based on wallpaper.
8 colour options, many almost identical to each other does not cut it. Additionally, I find the pastel tones dull and lacking vibrancy. Give the user the freedom to choose! 😉

No idea why a similar discussion on this would be closed. There was clearly no resolution to the issue.
Drakenabarion

Yes, why are the colour options so limited on these devices. It makes no sense, and the "options", which are of 8 different pastel colours are terrible. Who would have chosen those exact tones on purpose?

At least give the user a colour slider to choose their own tones like so many other competing manufacturers do.

View post

I know this might seem minor to many, but it's a factor I am taking into account when purchasing my next phone.

3 REPLIES 3

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
If they do that then no one would buy themes from asus store

Drakenabarion
Star II
Lord_Messi

If they do that then no one would buy themes from asus store

View post
That's not available on Zenfone 8 (and its no excuse)

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.