This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS Bug?

sexiclube55
Rising Star I
I cant establish gps fix and find location... I tried turn on wifi and gps IS fixed... Whend i turn off wifi, then location IS lost... I use only gps and not Google location services... Tried with Sygic and Google maps... Can anyone try it ? Im on latest fw 46

Already working... I dont know where was problém...
4 REPLIES 4

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @sexiclube55
Regarding you GPS issue, you could try troubleshooting the following steps:
·        Make sure that Google Maps location permissions set to 'Allow all the time'.
·        Make sure Google Location Accuracy is enabled. (Settings -> Location)
·        Clear cache files system-wide. (Settings -> Advanced -> Mobile manager -> Cleanup)
·        Clear the cache of the LocationServices system app.
·        Make sure both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth scanning is enabled in Location settings.
·        If none of the steps above improve GPS performance and you haven't performed a factory reset, please do so.

sexiclube55
Rising Star I
Already working, i deleted Sygic cache and its ok

Irene2_ASUS

Hi @sexiclube55

Regarding you GPS issue, you could try troubleshooting the following steps:

·        Make sure that Google Maps location permissions set to 'Allow all the time'.

·        Make sure Google Location Accuracy is enabled. (Settings -> Location)

·        Clear cache files system-wide. (Settings -> Advanced -> Mobile manager -> Cleanup)

·        Clear the cache of the LocationServices system app.

·        Make sure both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth scanning is enabled in Location settings.

·        If none of the steps above improve GPS performance and you haven't performed a factory reset, please do so.

View post
Hi. I perform all the suggestion above, including factory reset, and GPS still not working. Any other suggestions?

Germans
Star III
Tried using tomtom go for a drive today and gps was behaving weird: my current location wasn't updated real time on the map so had to use re-center button to update my current location all the time during the drive.