11-13-2021 09:59 AM
11-15-2021 02:40 AM
11-16-2021 03:31 AM
12-18-2021 06:58 AM
Irene2_ASUSHi. I perform all the suggestion above, including factory reset, and GPS still not working. Any other suggestions?
Regarding you GPS issue, you could try troubleshooting the following steps:
· Make sure that Google Maps location permissions set to 'Allow all the time'.
· Make sure Google Location Accuracy is enabled. (Settings -> Location)
· Clear cache files system-wide. (Settings -> Advanced -> Mobile manager -> Cleanup)
· Clear the cache of the LocationServices system app.
· Make sure both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth scanning is enabled in Location settings.
· If none of the steps above improve GPS performance and you haven't performed a factory reset, please do so.
12-18-2021 09:06 AM