This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth audio issues ( mostly Qualcomm TWS+)

Tob
Star III
I'm facing some major issues relating to True Wireless earbuds (namely the Cambridge Audio Melomania touch). Firs the 2 minor issues:
1) I can't remove the earbud battery life notification when they're connected via bluetooth

2) I can't disable DIRAC/Scenario effects when connecting bluetooth headphones, not a huge issue, I just don't want any influence on the sound from my phone when using bluetooth.

The other issues are mostly related to Qualcomm's TWS+ feature, most phones don't have this feature, so my earbuds works fine with the older APTX master/slave connection.
But since the Zenfone 8 got TWS+ I'm facing many issues, I can't seem to disable it either in the developer menu. It mostly comes down to Bluetooth volume control...
3) With Bluetooth volume control set to "independent volume" I experience connection issues, both earbuds wont stay connected
4) When Bluetooth Volume control is set to "Absolute Volume" I experience volume bug (the volume goes up and down constantly), I recorded it with the screen recorder.

1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Tob

I'm facing some major issues relating to True Wireless earbuds (namely the Cambridge Audio Melomania touch). Firs the 2 minor issues:

1) I can't remove the earbud battery life notification when they're connected via bluetooth

screenshot-20210520-123644113.jpg

2) I can't disable DIRAC/Scenario effects when connecting bluetooth headphones, not a huge issue, I just don't want any influence on the sound from my phone when using bluetooth.

screenshot-20210520-124123265.jpg

The other issues are mostly related to Qualcomm's TWS+ feature, most phones don't have this feature, so my earbuds works fine with the older APTX master/slave connection.

But since the Zenfone 8 got TWS+ I'm facing many issues, I can't seem to disable it either in the developer menu. It mostly comes down to Bluetooth volume control...

3) With Bluetooth volume control set to "independent volume" I experience connection issues, both earbuds wont stay connected

4) When Bluetooth Volume control is set to "Absolute Volume" I experience volume bug (the volume goes up and down constantly), I recorded it with the screen recorder.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ZOY1A6XAR70D/2021-05-20-12-40-05.mp4

Bluetooth audio issues ( mostly Qualcomm TWS+)
I've sent you a PM with log instructions