cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big camera bug on .296

survivor303
Rising Star II

On zf8 within .296 (latest?)

When recording video with stabilizer on, it cut the soundtrack from the end, it depends the length of the video, when it starting to do that.

This need to be fixed asap.

34 REPLIES 34

Hello @all

We weren't able to replicate this issue. Can you all please help us out by providing us with a log + a video of the issue. Here are the instructions for a log: 

1. Go to calculator app, enter ".19595+="
  2. Generate "Sound, call audio and recording”log
  3. Record a video to reproduce this issue
  4. Back to calculator app and tap “finish and share”. The export process might takes a few minutes. When the process finished, upload the file to Google drive.
  5. Upload the error video to Google drive.
  6. Change the permission to “anyone with the link” could access the file and share the link of log file and error video to us.

*Thank you @endrjug for the video. Could you also share a log? 

Thank you so much everyone! 

Hi @sashakruchan 

I apologize for the inconvenience, but can you help us with a new log. Our RD team was not able to find the error in the log you previously shared. 

This time around, please screen-record  while you generate the log and share the video as well as the log:

1. Begin a screen recording
  2. Go to calculator app, enter ".19595+="
  3. Generate "Sound, call audio and recording”log
  4. Record a video to reproduce this issue
  5. Back to calculator app and tap “finish and share”. The export process might takes a few minutes. When the process finished, upload the file to Google drive.
  6. Upload the error video to Google drive.
  7. Change the permission to “anyone with the link” could access the file and share the link of log file and error video to us.

Thank you so much. I appreciate your help. 

Hello Keren, I need some time because I've been messing with various settings (before You've posted calculator logging method) like enabled constant autofocus tracing, led blinking and stabilization and then rebooted phone because apps have been freezing whole day (like: only apps but home button and force closing them worked) and then, guess what?

- It stopped to cut the sound with stabilization enabled (after reboot). I've started to record some new clips but got two with short sound cuts. Funny part is how it started to cut sound after I've disabled digital stabilization, minimized camera app, hit close all in launcher, then launched camera app again, enabled stabilization setting again and... It cut 2 seconds from 1:30 record. Now I will try to record some more and get "better" result while logging. I will provide log as fast as I get faulty record and log at the same time if I have enough battery capacity (no charger with me).

Hi @endrjug 

Sure! Please update us here when you can if it happens again. Thank you!