This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zenfone 7 pro cannot connect to asus sync via wifi direct

stan2636
Star I
Hi all, I bought a zenfone 7 pro, I am trying to connect to my laptop (UX360C). Since the asus link cannot support my laptop model, I went back to asus sync. I successfully connected to my laptop but when I try to mirror the screen, it shows me "your phone (zenofone 7) cannot find your pc via wifi direct). Both of the devices are connected to the same wifi network already and I can see all my notifications and can access to my phone in all other ways. Did I miss something for the mirroring function?
thanks,
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
stan2636

Hi all, I bought a zenfone 7 pro, I am trying to connect to my laptop (UX360C). Since the asus link cannot support my laptop model, I went back to asus sync. I successfully connected to my laptop but when I try to mirror the screen, it shows me "your phone (zenofone 7) cannot find your pc via wifi direct). Both of the devices are connected to the same wifi network already and I can see all my notifications and can access to my phone in all other ways. Did I miss something for the mirroring function?

thanks,

zenfone 7 pro cannot connect to asus sync via wifi direct
You PC is too old for MyASUS and ASUS Sync is EOL (end of life). There's no way for you to do this without updating to a newer notebook