This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme and icon settings are non existent

ria_maddy05
Star I
Hi! I just purchased a Zenfone 7 Pro and I realized the Theme setting doesn't exist. I can't change my icons or apply a theme. There is no other app that I can download as a third party that would let me customize the theme and icons. Is it something that needs to be fixed? Or the theme and icon customization is really non existent for Zenfone 7 Pro?
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

CVonC
Rising Star II
Yeah themes are gone.
But I use Aycon to change icons on my home screen.

View solution in original post

Roystoys
Zen Master III
ria.maddy05

Hi! I just purchased a Zenfone 7 Pro and I realized the Theme setting doesn't exist. I can't change my icons or apply a theme. There is no other app that I can download as a third party that would let me customize the theme and icons. Is it something that needs to be fixed? Or the theme and icon customization is really non existent for Zenfone 7 Pro?

That's strange,try going to settings and type in theme and you should see this
If you don't something is wrong

CVonC
Rising Star II
ria.maddy05

Thank you for your reply. Oh my god, I read and tried everything I could think of for about 3 hours before giving up. Excuse my ignorance, but what is Aycon?

View post

Use this to set any icon you want for the shortcut

Aycon (Icon & Shortcut Editor) - Apps on Google Play
I use Lines for my icon pack

Lines - Icon Pack - Apps on Google Play

CVonC
Rising Star II
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51794/theme-and-icon-settings-are-non-existent

screenshot-20210814-121305.png

View post
The themes setting was in the ZenFone 6 but removed from 7. He can sideload a previous version of ZenUI Theme that works with the 7 though
ZenUI Themes 1.8.0.49_190312 (Android 5.0+) APK Download by Mobile, ASUSTek Computer Inc. - APKMirro...It works somewhat but the themes on there aren't great anyway.
Installing a third party launcher is probably the best way. I used to use Nova Launcher Prime on previous phones. But I'm happy with stock ZenUI that I haven't felt the need to go back to Nova.

13 REPLIES 13

CVonC
Rising Star II
Yeah themes are gone.
But I use Aycon to change icons on my home screen.

ria_maddy05
Star I
Thank you for your reply. Oh my god, I read and tried everything I could think of for about 3 hours before giving up. Excuse my ignorance, but what is Aycon?

Roystoys
Zen Master III
ria.maddy05

CVonC
Rising Star II
ria.maddy05

View post

Use this to set any icon you want for the shortcut

Aycon (Icon & Shortcut Editor) - Apps on Google Play
I use Lines for my icon pack

Lines - Icon Pack - Apps on Google Play