Synoxia
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zf7 pro
Firmware Version: latest 30.41.69.89
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Android system
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Now im all stock/default settings with only mobile data Always Active disabled in developer settings
========================================
screenshot-20210817-163201742.jpg
screenshot-20210817-162736880.jpg
screenshot-20210817-162649700.jpg
screenshot-20210817-162624003.jpg
screenshot-20210817-162604886.jpg

19 REPLIES 19

CVonC
Rising Star II
My battery stats, Android System is usually at the top below screen. This was the case for A10 too.

topolov
Rising Star II
I have the same issue, but I think this is not really issue, because battery is fine.
I downloaded docker, installed BetteryHistorian there, checked my bugreports and found that there is no issue actually.
S Health is always in memory and it initiates insane amount of wakelocks, but in statistics I can see this app consumes just like 1% of battery which is not true.
I believe this is problem with native android battery stats, not issues with Asus implementation. I had a lot of phones and native statistics always sucks.
I have a work profile with a lot of applications there and I can't see them in that window, like they not exist. Other software like samsung, don't even support work profile, I can't receive push notifications etc.
So my opinion if idle and screen time is ok, then forget this battery stats.

Synoxia
Star III
I can barely get 5 hours of SOT with the phone

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Synoxia

View post
LoL only how Many.?

topolov
Rising Star II
Synoxia

View post
I have 5-8 hours, BUT
I have 238 apps installed in personal profile
I have 34 apps installed in Work profile
This includes a dozen of messengers, which can't be hibernate in order not to miss notification. And Outlook, which wakes my phone up each 5-15 minutes during business day.
Maybe this is not the best result, I don't know. But with my previous phone Oppo Reno I had 2.5-4 hours of active screen time with battery 3700 Mah. Number of installed apps was almost the same. Scenario (work+personal profile) was the same.
So this parameter, SOT, depends on use scenario. Please show me kinda "flagship" phone with better active screen time.