This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Squeak squeak squeak

Roystoys
Zen Master III

Man it's so quiet on this forum you could hear a dev squeak,if they had something to squeak about
Good sign for us poor users
No reports no bugs. Well done Devs ???

8 REPLIES 8

ktw
Rising Star II
You should check out the Taiwan/Traditional Chinese forum then -- you'll find lots of bug and issue reports there, and even reports of phones going dead soon after the warranty expire (like 1 or 2 months after).
I think it's just that ASUS has such a small market share and the phone doesn't sell well in other countries -- I mean, ASUS reportedly shipped only a total of 400k and 800k units (including ROG phones) in 2020 and 2021, respectively, in comparison to Samsung shipping ~275 million units in total. Not saying that the phone is bad or anything -- at least I like it a lot -- but I think the ASUS user community is just too small to even start a talk.

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
The problem is not the community. The community used to post new things almost every day...the problem is Asus not replying to those post...and then after a while the posts are automatically closed due to inactivity....will one open another post if on the original nothing happened and got closed? I know myself I am not doing it anymore!

ktw
Rising Star II
fear_dot_com_2000

The problem is not the community. The community used to post new things almost every day...the problem is Asus not replying to those post...and then after a while the posts are automatically closed due to inactivity....will one open another post if on the original nothing happened and got closed? I know myself I am not doing it anymore!

View post
Well, yeah, I'd say both are good reasons why the community is dead. On one hand, the number of active users in the Zenfone 7 English community is just not enough to keep the conversation/talk going even when without the mods. I think that's different from what I would expect a healthy community to be like, with users exchanging help tips/comments amongst themselves. You'd probably see that more often in the Taiwan/Traditional Chinese community, but not here anymore.
On the other hand -- yeah, I agree with you -- the mods are just not doing their jobs in keeping an eye out and answering our questions here. It does suck that the mods are active only in answering posts in the Taiwan/Traditional Chinese community now but not those in the English one... feels abandoned 😑 gurhh (*slightly disappointed ZF7 Pro user noise*)

Roystoys
Zen Master III
ktw

You should check out the Taiwan/Traditional Chinese forum then -- you'll find lots of bug and issue reports there, and even reports of phones going dead soon after the warranty expire (like 1 or 2 months after).

I think it's just that ASUS has such a small market share and the phone doesn't sell well in other countries -- I mean, ASUS reportedly shipped only a total of 400k and 800k units (including ROG phones) in 2020 and 2021, respectively, in comparison to Samsung shipping ~275 million units in total. Not saying that the phone is bad or anything -- at least I like it a lot -- but I think the ASUS user community is just too small to even start a talk.

View post
Yes I know what you mean. I went into a JB hi-fi store last year to look at and maybe buy a zenfone 8 flip as JB hi-fi is Asus,s agent in Australia all good you think but no.
Not only did the store not have one to show me even though the guy said, yes we sell them, the only store that did have one in stock was western Australia,I live in Melbourne some 3000 kilometres away. I couldn't even buy it online because they wouldn't ship it that far. Go figure eh!