This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ram on A11

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I have noticed that since updating to A11 my ram usesge seems higher. I have 8 gig of ram and on A 10 it used to sit around 3/3.4 and if I used an app called,,fill full ram it would drop to 2.2/2.4 . Now it sits close to 5 and if I use the app I mentioned above it would drop to 2.2/2.4 Has anyone else noticed this or am I missing something.

14 REPLIES 14

yosef019
Rising Star II
its uses 7GB at 12GB version rog 3 will see how much in 16GB of rog 5

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Ok so that's a bit over half so going by that mine is about the same. Just curious it used to only use between 2.4&3.4 on A10

topolov
Rising Star II
damn Android eating more and more RAM with new versions. Seriously, I had a phone with 2Gb ram and 1.5-1.7 GBs were used, 3 gb - 2.2-2.5 etc, now I have 5.3 GBs used from 8GB. Set of applications is almost the same.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
screenshot-20210421-225845410.jpg
Roystoys

Ok so that's a bit over half so going by that mine is about the same. Just curious it used to only use between 2.4&3.4 on A10

View post
No its not possible android will always use around 50% or more and nevertheless which version u r using as you see in my screenshot , i cleared the apps and also applied memory clear and took screenshot instantly that's why its less than 50% but leave it for a min or two and it will go above 50% by itself , so in 8gb ram , bear minimum 4- 4.5 gb ram will always be utilised
My Device- rog 3 12gb variant A10