Roystoys
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I noticed that we just got an update, the only reason I found it was I went to do something and pulled the drape down and saw it was updating. The security patch is now for may . Does anyone know what else,if anything,came with the update. I can't seem to find any notes on it the version is 30.41.69.78
When I tap on , update details, it comes up no information,or something like that
14 REPLIES 14

firasswat82
Rising Star I
There is a problem with the latest update when downloading and installing it says Failed
screenshot-20210704-173807942.jpg

Roystoys
Zen Master III
firasswat82

There is a problem with the latest update when downloading and installing it says Failed

View post
Sorry forget my previous post I believe your right

Roystoys
Zen Master III
firasswat82

View post
That is strange,the firmware that you need is not there anymore. I say anymore because I am pretty sure it was there at some stage but I may be wrong.
Do you not get get fota updates? Have you rooted your phone?

gilcimar
Star I
The last update is giving installation error with the complete file, it is in the device folder, it is recognized, but when starting the installation it fails to start and stops at 1%.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
gilcimar

The last update is giving installation error with the complete file, it is in the device folder, it is recognized, but when starting the installation it fails to start and stops at 1%.

View post
That's because the firmware version you need is 30.41.69.78. and it just doesn't seem to be on the web download site anymore. At least that's how it looks to me