This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Demo access?

bombercraft24
Star I
I really love my ZenFone 7 and often recommend it to people. So I have the question: Is there a way in my private ZenFone 7 to access the DEMO App (not Android Demo Mode), where it is playing videos and showing specs, like when the phone is offered in a store? So I can put the phone down somewhere and let it play the demo movie and after that take it back with me?
Thanks in advance...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
bombercraft24

I really love my ZenFone 7 and often recommend it to people. So I have the question: Is there a way in my private ZenFone 7 to access the DEMO App (not Android Demo Mode), where it is playing videos and showing specs, like when the phone is offered in a store? So I can put the phone down somewhere and let it play the demo movie and after that take it back with me?

Thanks in advance...

ASUS Demo access?
No, it's a special firmware which isn't available to end users

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Roystoys
Zen Master III
8ooooooooooooooooooo

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
bombercraft24

Thanks in advance...

ASUS Demo access?
No, it's a special firmware which isn't available to end users