Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone Tips & Tricks - How to become a ZenUI Ninja

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
55 REPLIES 55

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
I have a question regarading DTS. Does it stil apply even in gaming?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
IRONHIDE

I have a question regarading DTS. Does it stil apply even in gaming?

View post
If you have the effect enabled in AudioWizard then yes, even in games

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41796#Comment_41796

If you have the effect enabled in AudioWizard then yes, even in games

View post
i notice volume is a bit low when in game than trying the sample audio on audio wizard. Even when i set it up. is there a recommended settings for audio wizard to fit games FPS games specifically?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Smart Key customization
If you have a ZenFone 6, then you haven’t missed that there’s a nifty little smart key above the volume rocker, that lets you quick access certain features but you might have missed that we added a bunch of new customization to it, not very long ago. The smart key can trigger three different actions by pressing once, twice and a long press. Go to Settings -> Advanced -> Smart key -> Customization and the option you want to customize. They all have different unique functions so please explore what they can offer you. 
If you always want instant access to the camera, then you will probably want to enable the “Allow when screen is off” option. Don’t worry about the reminder telling you that it can lead to accidental touches because we have another feature you can enable called Pocket mode which takes care of this problem. You can find it in the Advanced menu.

6B7QBQ6P34HP.jpg

Fab
Star III
Anders_ASUS

Smart Key customization

If you have a ZenFone 6, then you haven’t missed that there’s a nifty little smart key above the volume rocker, that lets you quick access certain features but you might have missed that we added a bunch of new customization to it, not very long ago. The smart key can trigger three different actions by pressing once, twice and a long press. Go to Settings -> Advanced -> Smart key -> Customization and the option you want to customize. They all have different unique functions so please explore what they can offer you. 

If you always want instant access to the camera, then you will probably want to enable the “Allow when screen is off” option. Don’t worry about the reminder telling you that it can lead to accidental touches because we have another feature you can enable called Pocket mode which takes care of this problem. You can find it in the Advanced menu.

6B7QBQ6P34HP.jpg

View post
Is there a way (or will there be in a future update) to select and launch a specific app from the entire list of installed apps?
Also, it'd be great to have the very same selection of functions with all 3 options - press once, twice and press&hold. For example, I'd love to be able to turn on the flashlight by keeping the smart key pressed, to sort of emulate the behaviour of Lineage OS (In LOS you can press and hold the power button when the screen is off to turn on the flashlight), etc
Thanks!