AXIS
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 6
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: After every major update
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
So on Wednesday I decided to update to Android 11 and I was a bit nervous cause of this (https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12752/zenfone-6-wont-boot#latest). Well it happened again, that time I let the phone drain the battery and then charged it again and it turned on. Now I tried to do the same thing after 3 days and now it just shows the charging LED and nothing else. I need to contact asus support but I want to now other solutions if available.
2 REPLIES 2

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Put it on charge and wait for 10-15 mins without removing the charger then you can turn it on.
If it's still not turning on then you need to visit service center.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
AXIS

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 6
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: After every major update
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

So on Wednesday I decided to update to Android 11 and I was a bit nervous cause of this (https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12752/zenfone-6-wont-boot#latest). Well it happened again, that time I let the phone drain the battery and then charged it again and it turned on. Now I tried to do the same thing after 3 days and now it just shows the charging LED and nothing else. I need to contact asus support but I want to now other solutions if available.

Zenfone 6 wont turn on.
Try long-pressing power + volume down for 10s and do that 10 times if it doesn't start right away. You may need to plug in your power if your phone has run out of battery